COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
patriotsagenda.com will not collect or use any personal information about the visitor to the website and your visit to the website is anonymous. The only exception is when we will need information that personally identifies in order to fulfill a contractual obligation towards you pursuant to what is set forth in section 2 below.
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to periodic company news, updates, and/or related product or service information, etc. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, related products or service information, promotions, etc. However, you may opt-out at any time by clicking unsubscribe button at the button of your emails, or sending and email to email@example.com .
If you make a purchase from the website, you will be asked to provide your name, email address and payment information. We may use the information collected in the following ways:
– To register you as a customer.
– To open and maintain a support account for you.
– To send email notifications about new, existing, enhanced products or services.
– To send information on specific offers, or to obtain feedback to help existing features or provide added products and services.
– To enable us to personalize content, advertising and promotions based on preferences, needs, suggestions, or recommendations.
– To provide advance notice of termination of a trial period or an opportunity to extend a trial period or advance notice of expiration of your software license.
SAFEGUARDING AND SECURING THE DATA
patriotsagenda.com is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Patriots Agenda has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
RESTRICTING THE COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA